Saturday, October 16, 2010

Challenge 4 Winter

Oh the seasons are changing it is nice and cool here in Oklahoma.  Actually about the perfect temperature.  This week we want to see winter.  Whatever winter means to you.  Snowmen, snowflakes anything winter related will do.  Remember you do not have to use a Gingerloft stamp to play but we have alot of really cool winter freebies on the site.  This might be a good time to grab them up.  You have until Oct 30 at midnight to play.  The random winner will receive 3 free GIngerloft digis of your choice and the top 3 will be the next challenge GDT and will each receive a free Gingerloft digi.  I also hope that each of you consider trying out for the Gingerloft DT.  Info is here

Carol H GDT Using Winter Tree
You wouldn't know it, but I really only started getting into card crafting in 2009.  Prior to that you would have laughed when you saw my cards that I attempted to make. After finding Split Coast Stampers, I started studying techniques and entered challenges to improve my skills.   I love creating cards and hope to take my paper crafting skills to another level soon with some projects I am planning. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for a fun challenge! WIth cooler weather here in Massachusetts, I'm also thinking of Winter...and Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - what a beautiful tree! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration card, thanks for another FAB challenge:)

    ReplyDelete