Friday, September 16, 2011

GL24 top 3 and Random winner

WOW great artwork ladies. As always it is so hard to choose top 3 each week. Remember to pick up your top 3 badge on the sidebar.  Also e-mail me at alyssasmom98@aol.com about being our next challenge GDT!!  Here we go in no paticular order our Gignerloft top 3


                                          Bettina


                                                                          Tine

                                                                    Sande

Random winner of 3 Gingerloft digis is #10 Benzi

3 comments:

  1. Hi and thanks for choosing my card to be in the top 3. Congrats to the other ladies too as well as the lucky winner.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing me for top 3.
    have a fab evening everybody! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, It seems I am winner of the Gingerloft digis..thanks so much. I sent you an email.
    Benzi

    ReplyDelete